We are committed to assisting qualified pet parents with ill pets with verifiable illness as often as we are able. Our application process enables us to carefully screen for need and application is done via Docusign. Before applying please read our eligibility guidelines.
* We are unable to process emergency applications/grants.
* Our maximum grant is $500.00 per pet.
* We are unable to provide grants for veterinary services that have been provided before the application date.
* If we are able to provide a grant, payment is made directly to the veterinarian.
* Pets must be spayed/neutered. (Unless they are too young to have had this completed)
* Applicants must provide “statement of need” and provide requested documentation supporting need as asked.
* We do not provide grants for pet wellness appointments, tick/flea control, and for spay/neuter.
* We require as part of the application, that the veterinarian sign off on the application and affirms need.
As of 4/23/2023 we are only able to provide one grant per family/per person per lifetime.
PLEASE NOTE: Our grant application process has changed effective 5/3/2022
Prior to initiating the application process, please be sure to read the section of this site which describes our process.
The first step in the application process is to complete form titled : Financial Assistance Questionnaire