We are committed to assisting qualified pet parents with ill pets with verifiable illness as often as we are able. Our application process enables us to carefully screen for need and application is done via Docusign. Before applying please read our eligibility guidelines.
* We are unable to process emergency applications/grants.
* Our maximum grant is $500.00 per pet.
* We are unable to provide grants for veterinary services that have been provided before the application date.
* If we are able to provide a grant, payment is made directly to the veterinarian.
* Pets must be spayed/neutered. (Unless they are too young to have had this completed)
* Applicants must provide “statement of need” and provide requested documentation supporting need as asked.
* We do not provide grants for pet wellness appointments, tick/flea control, and for spay/neuter.
* We require as part of the application, that the veterinarian sign off on the application and affirms need.
Before applying for a grant, please be sure to read our eligibility guidelines. The process for applying is fairly straightforward. The pet owner will complete the application and include his/her veterinarian info. Including the vet’s correct email is extremely important because once the applicant submits their portion of the application the vets portion will then be sent to him/her.
Once the vet and the owner BOTH complete their portions and all needed documentation (including estimate) is uploaded, the application will be reviewed by the foundation. We will review the completed application within 7 days and will email the owner as to if we are able to provide a grant. If a grant is awarded, it must be used within 21 days.
All applications are completed via Docusign and applications are completed in two parts. The applicant completes their portion of the application which asks for the vets name/practice name and their email address. Once the veterinarian signs their portion, the completed application will be reviewed. We will review all completed in full applications within 7 days and will not the applicant with a decision via email.